Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My fellow Track bloggers

I truly enjoyed my time at Track Entertainment. Not only did I learn to work the internet, I also met a great group of people. Some of them are also bloggers! Check out their blogs (I'm gonna be interviewing them individually about their internet pursuits at a later date).


treesforbreakfast.com
My boy Derreck Johnson's site will keep you up to date on the new, hot joints in hip hop and r&b. all the heads that declare hip hop dead need to get on TFB and click away.


littlegirlbigappetite
jess lum's tasty blog . great recipes and restaurant reviews from a budding cook.

nycmindmunchies the musings of the coolest cat from central florida i know. mike gallupo is into rock and pop culture. he's got great bands on there.


thatchickfrombk
what can i say about my homegirl diana kost, my bubbala? her blog is laugh out loud funny, in the vein of someecards.com
a lot of what she goes on about is about her cronies, who you feel you already know after reading a couple of posts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Rodrigo!! Great job w/ this blog, I am looking forward to all your future posts. Para adelante, hermano, I have always thought you were very talented!

    ReplyDelete