Sunday, February 8, 2009

Freshness



Y-3 brings it again with some butter designs. I like the way the pure white sole offsets the patent leather.


I'm really feeling raincoats with bright colors on the lining and the hood. I saw this dark blue one with a sublime orange lining and copped it right quick. This one is from Via Snella (0n the right, the jacket on the left is ugly.)

I liked this shirt because Johnny Cash was gangsta. Available at http://www.mattbors.com/shirts.html
Always been a fan of G Shock, and this one had me salivating. It's an Alife/Nas special edition. "Half Time" is embedded on the side of the face (look closely and you can see it), and the strap says "Alife state of mind."





Levi's Fenom line adds nice touches to their iconic brand. These are hard to find, but worth the hassle.





Raf Simons updates the classic aviator shade with his hexagonal take on it. The lens could be a little darker, but its still flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment