Friday, March 27, 2009

that CRAZY chick from BK





Diana is my homey. We used to work together at Track and we bonded over a couple of things:
• my love of jewish culture (what can I say? I grew up in NYC). Diana is of Russian Jew stock (stock always makes me think of soup) so I called her bubbala (a yiddish term of endearment).
• her nefarious habit of stealing my nice pens
• her nefarious habit of smoking. girl would not quit going to the balcony and getting her lungs all sickly like them commercials that make me turn away from the tv

So long story short she started a blog, thatchickfrombk.com. The thing is mad funny, hilarious, irreverent. I'm still trying to make her make me a contributor (I send her stuff I find on the net that I think she can put on her blog) but no dice. We'll see if this article will seal the deal. She took some time out from wasting time on the internet, smoking, and taking care of her turtle moses jesus to answer some questions

who is that chick from BK?
That chick is a chick who can't formulate the proper words to describe who she really is. She is not that good at the writing.

what do you write about on your blog?
I write about douchebags, cunt monkeys and all that other shit. and i also make fun of my friends a lot. and my parents. i trash everyone but myself.

have the police contacted you about your little stalking problem? (there is this girl at starbucks that diana keeps stalking
no they have not. i don't like the police. if they came to my house, it is likely id get arrested.

tell us about your esteemed contributors (clears throat)? those contributors are people who deal with me all the time. they know im bipolar and they still love me. there are many contributors but i have ocd and must have an odd number and its so complicated. im going to pass out right now. this is stressful question.





bloggers (me) are calling you the second coming of the borscht belt, the love child of sarah silverman and henny youngman. thoughts?
wow. that is so flattering! i want to be sarah silverman but that cant be and so instead i just dream of fucking her. is that wrong to say?

tell us about the thatchickfrombk reader? have you done focus groups? i have not done focus groups but i'm fairly certain chick readers would eat babies if they had to, smoke mad dro and like to make fun of the less fortunate. they also have computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment