Monday, March 9, 2009

Freshness



Patrick Ewing is God. Sound sacreligious? Too bad. He is my favorite NBA player of all time and the only reason he never got a championship was some dude in Chi-town called Jordan (can't hate on Mike, but I wish my Knicks coulda won at least one). Undercrown just released this joint (shouts to my boy Eli @ karmaloop.com for hitting me on facebook to alert me about this shirt. When I noticed the "I Love NY" printed in black behind the figure of Ewing, I almost fell off my chair) and I already got one. After Jordan, Ewing gets a lot of t shirt love from the high end urban wears designers, that tells you something about my man.



This jersey jacket from Edifice is just what Spring needs. Dress it up with a striped button down, or down with a t shirt. Because you can't rock a hoody ALL the time, am I right?




oh Puma, I love thee so! They got together with Foot Locker to release what they call the Re Boot series. I'm feeling these, nice clean lines and subdued colors.

2 comments: