Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pause! The worst of the worst



Wednesday night and I'm too tired to hit Cielo. That is wack. Oh well, next week. And the Knicks are struggling against the Clips, CMON! oh, I digress. The above video is a clip from the upcoming movie Crank 2. WTF! This is not even C movie material. Clifton Collins, I hardly knew ye. I thought you were a respectable actor duke. Now you are wearing a fu manchu mustache and are in a scene with Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite. I like the way Pedro all of a sudden finds a pair of nunchucks out of nowhere and then just falls over the dude he was fighting. Who would fork over 11 dollars to see this travesty?



Pharell is cool. Dig his music, his style, etc. etc. But this is wack. He starts singing and dancing for some McDonald's? I think homey is in France, the chicks working the counter (what happened to service with a smile?) don't recognize him, or maybe they are being high faluting and French. Regardless, WACK.



It really bites when major fashion houses try to jump on trends and don't know the first thing about what they are getting into. These are sneakers from Calvin Klein's Spring/Summer 2009 collection. Where do I start? I like the color orange, but this is a nasty variation of it. I'm still in search of some dope velcro sneakers, and after seeing these... I'm still in search of some dope velcro sneakers. these actually look orthopedic. Why didnt they do the smart thing and partner up? They could have given Coup d Etat, Supreme, or Alife a call. Shit! Dave's Quality Meats woulda hooked it up too. Next time hit me on the hip, Calvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment